I’m a business owner, how do I start using Foleni?
- To get started, go to www.foleni.co.ke and register your business by clicking on ‘Register Business’ button.
- Enter your full name, email, password and preferred subdomain. (Note that the preferred subdomain should be the name of your company.) and click submit to create the account.
- A confirmation email is sent to the email address entered above, click the ‘confirm my account’ to activate your account.
- Login using the registration details entered above.
- Click on “finish business registration” to complete needed information about the business.
- Add branches of your business (It can be one or more), Services provided by your business and customer service agents for each branch.
- Your business is now ready to accept bookings via Foleni.
I’m a customer, how do I start requesting for service and queuing using Foleni?
- From your android device, search, download and install ‘Foleni’ from Google play store.
- After installing the app, open it and register and account.
- Open your email to confirm account registration.
- Once logged in to the app, search and select a business of your desire, select and request for service .
- Monitor your position on the queue and only go to the Service provider premises when it’s almost your turn.